Ever wondering what are the Best Mobile App Development Framework? The usage of mobile phones has radically changed over the previous era. We used to use mobile phones to talk to others on the move. However, these days it became an all-time work tool. These days we use mobile phones not only to communicate but also to play games, order foods, speak to people around the globe and manage all documents including pictures, videos. Etc.
All these were made possible with the support of Mobile Apps!
These mobile apps permitted us to quickly make a booking, order anything, or save anything and everything. And the accomplishment behind them is the suppleness that comes from diverse mobile app development frameworks that are used to build mobile apps on different platforms such as iOS, Android, cross-platform, etc.
There are many options available to build your new big mobile app project. However, in this article, we will mainly discuss 4 best mobile app development frameworks of 2021.
But beforehand, let us explain what Mobile App Framework means in laymen language.
“Mobile App Framework is a compilation of tools/libraries that are used by software developers to develop a mobile application based on the environment. It is like a compilation of puzzlers with a blueprint that helps us in completing the puzzle and giving it a structure.”
Is it a must to use the Mobile App Development Framework?
- You shall get rid of those extended complex physical coding
- You can prevent time as the framework provides you with the opportunity to reclaim the code
- It can be tailored as per your development requirements
- Cutting-edge and highly scalable frameworks will summarise features like data security
Best Mobile App Development Frameworks of 2021
1. React Native
The pros of React Native are:
- Saves time: You can build a dominant and trustworthy app in a very short period
- Easy development: The declarative programming lets programmers to code in the way they want. It states what the package has to do and not how it would be done.
- Modular architecture: The mobile app code can be shattered down into separate blocks making the structure less complicit
- Third-party incorporations: By using React Native it can be connected to a lot of Plugins and APIs such as Payment Processing, Maps…Etc
Facebook, Wallmart, Instagram can be considered as sample Apps built using React Native
Xamarin is an open-source cross-platform which uses C# library with .net core base. Xamarin is also considered as the Best Mobile App Development Framework. Same as React Native, Xamarin delivers separate codes for iOS and Android. With the use of app mechanisms, it makes the programmers easy to practice the framework is considered as one of the values. Xamarin contains 3 main sections: Xamarin Platform, Xamarin Clouds and Xamarin Insights.
Xamarin Platform offers APIs, controls, authentication, encryption, run time engines, virtual machines, and all other coding tools. Xamarin Cloud is an automatic testing platform that permits programmers to test the excellence of apps on numerous devices. And Xamarin Insights assistances with tracing application crashes and exemptions.
Additional pros of Xamarin framework:
- Performance: It delivers performance as a native app
- Compatibility: It delivers numerous API additions that create it well-matched with numerous hardware and therefore can be extensively used.
- Model Architecture: It provisions two trendy architecture: MVC (Model-View-Architecture) and MVVM (Model-View-View-Model)
- Offline support: It lets cloud and data synchronization option, making it likely to work disconnected.
Olo, Insightly, The World Bank apps are developed using Xamarin framework
Flutter is offered by Google. It is considered as the light user interface framework used to develop native compile apps. Flutter is considered as a software programming kit which includes the required hears and visuals to use in app development. Flutter also provides Skia which is an illustrative engine.
Along with programming cross-platform mobile apps, Flutter also offers alternative widgets.
Pros of Flutter:
- Application Framework: Its usages AOT composed language that creates the app interconnect directly with the native podium.
- Quick Development: It comes with a Hot Reload option that lets the app to reconstruct promptly after each alteration.
- Creative and Flexible: Flutter has its illustrative library that can be used to build gorgeous designs. The design model lets modifying the app in all possible ways.
Mobile Apps such as Google Ads, Alibaba are developed using Flutter.
Let’s check the next Best Mobile App Development Framework
With regards to its performance, it uses DOM to advance performance productivity. It delivers mobile-optimized appliances as well as native APIs using Cordova & Ionic Native. It too has its specific command-line interface tool.
Pros of the Ionic framework:
- Platform Free: Any app programmer with experience of HTML, CSS, and Angular can develop a mobile app.
- Saves time: As there is no development language difficulty, it requires fewer time, resources and works to build an app with Ionic.
MarketWatch, McDonald’s Turkiye, Diesel are the apps developed using the Ionic framework
How to choose the mobile app development framework?
All the frameworks stated in this article are appropriate for the mobile app development but whether it will outfit your mobile app or not is the question.
Thus, to select the one that outfits your mobile app requirements, ask the following questions:
- Where are you going to publish the App? iOS or Android platforms.
- What type of framework to be adopted? Native, Hybrid or Cross-Platform?
- What are the functionalities included in the mobile app?
- What plugins options would be essential?
- How the user interface should look like?
After finding an answer to all these questions, you would be able to select the correct framework for your mobile app development.
If you google it, you shall discover a lot of frameworks, each a decent choice in their methods such as React Native, an extensively used framework, or Xamarin that delivers disconnected support. You can also go for Flutter that has its graphic engine and assistances in making spectacular apps.
Eventually, the decision varies on your needs – whether you want it to have a striking design or hardware compatibility.
If you are still having distress determining the framework, we do offer a free consultation where you will be able to speak to our proficient mobile app developers in Sri Lanka. Contact Us for more details.